- September 24, 2019 – We acknowledge the support of the Government of Canada through the Federal Economic Development Agency for Southern Ontario. Nous reconnaissons l’appui du gouvernement du Canada à travers l’Agence fédérale de développement économique pour le Sud de l’Ontario.
- January 02, 2019 – Cold-case expert says family DNA tests could widen the net to catch Sonia Varaschin’s killer
- April 19, 2018 – The Use of Expert Forensic DNA Testimony in Ontario Criminal Trial Courts
- June 7, 2016 – Bloodstain Pattern Analysis
- June 12, 2015 – Why it’s so hard to keep bad forensics out of the courtroom
- January 17, 2014 – Wyndham Forensic Group to lead professional development seminar for police in Atlantic Canada (PDF)
- June 10, 2013 – A little CSI in downtown Guelph (Guelph Mercury)
- November 15, 2010 – CSI: Privatization? Review of RCMP forensic services may see new business model (Toronto Star)