Lawyers / Legal Professionals
We’ll help you effectively represent your clients in cases of criminal, civil and family law. We offer:
- Independent forensic biology / DNA testing, including phenotypic DNA testing
- Post-analysis review of results and opinions of other scientists and forensic experts
- Expert testimony
- Preparing your legal team for effective examination and/or cross-examination of expert witnesses
- Customized training to help legal professionals understand forensic science
For an overview of forensic DNA testing, please see our presentation, “Forensic DNA Analysis: Strengths and Limitations.”
Governments / Forensic Labs
We help governments achieve their justice and public safety policy objectives by supporting capacity building and sustainable improvement in forensic science infrastructure. Our services in this area include:
- Analytical testing
- Expert advice to help establish appropriate forensic science capabilities at the local and national levels
- Management support in the start-up of operations
- Long-term management support to help maintain high-calibre operations
- Development of DNA databases
- Laboratory auditing
- DNA testing for immigration
Wyndham Forensic Group provides members of the general public with affordable access to the same high-calibre forensic services that we deliver to law enforcement agencies and legal professionals.
We recognize that you come to us with sensitive, important questions. Privacy and confidentiality are assured, whether we’re providing paternity/relationship tests or other DNA analysis and forensic testing. Contact us to learn more about how we can help.
Cannabis Testing and Analysis
Want to know the truth about your cannabis?
Licensed by Health Canada, Wyndham Forensic Group is Canada’s only ISO-accredited forensic laboratory providing DNA-based molecular biology testing of cannabis for licensed producers as well as for law enforcement and regulatory agencies.
Our testing identifies the unique genetic markers and chemical metabolites of cannabis flower and CBD oil at the molecular level. It allows you as a producer to know exactly what you’re selling, and provides your customers with assurance that they’re buying safe, consistent, high-quality products.
As an accredited forensic laboratory, Wyndham Forensic Group has the expertise and experience to ensure that sampling collection, handling and testing follows a documented chain of custody to meet the requirements of criminal and civil law cases.
Contact us to learn how DNA and metabolite testing can help with:
- Identity testing & strain authentication
- Product characterization
- Purity testing
- Access to Canadian Strain Registry
- Brand protection
- Liability / fraud detection / supply chain monitoring tools
- Police investigations / regulatory support
- Consumer confidence