Wyndham Forensic Group is a team of forensic biologists, computer experts, technicians and other forensic experts with decades of combined experience applying leading-edge processes and methods to solving challenging legal puzzles.
Our laboratory, based in Guelph, Ontario, is accredited by the Standards Council of Canada to the ISO 17025 standard.
Whether analyzing evidence from a homicide or conducting a paternity test, cases are handled according to the highest standards of scientific accuracy, discretion and confidentiality.
Wyndham Forensic Group offers:
- Forensic biology / DNA testing
- Paternity / relationship testing
- Forensic biology / DNA casework consultation
- Bloodstain pattern analysis (BSPA)
- Computer forensics
- Expert testimony at legal proceedings
- Forensic laboratory training and professional development
- Laboratory management and Quality Assurance consultation
- Laboratory auditing
- DNA testing for immigration
- Human cell line authentication
Wyndham Forensic Group also works with governments, NGOs and police services to provide capacity building, forensic training, and technical expertise to establish and maintain effective forensic science infrastructure.